Get the FREE short story set in the same world as the Sisters of Kilbride series!

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Inspirational quote from BARBARIAN SLAVE

My novels are Historical Romance - and as such you might think that means they're light and fluffy. However, if you've read any of my books you'll know all of them have deeper themes all related to the human condition. 

Love doesn't arise in isolation ... and romance is much more poignant when mixed with a little darkness.

My upcoming Scottish Historical Romance, BARBARIAN SLAVE (to be released 18 January 2018), is no exception. The story hinges on the relationship between a Pict warrior and the Roman noblewoman he takes as his slave ... but it's also about searching for our place in the world, and about the power we have to take control of our own future ... even if we live in a harsh world such as Dark Ages Scotland!

Here's my favorite quote from the novel ... I hope you enjoy it. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment